Taking care of overall Facility & Admin activities.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly technical check per PPM schedule.
- Attending TT calls for corrective maintenance, service and repair works
- Co-ordinate with vendor for systems under warranty/AMC.
- Energy consumption reading
- DG maintenance.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and material.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components– photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tacks, and encoders 6.
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
- Minor refurbishment and upgrade works for building finishes, fixtures, fittings and equipment, fixed furniture and OPS equipment like Trolley, Cages, Carts
- Fire Alarm & Fire extinguishers regular checks.
- Maintenance, oiling, greasing of carts, trolleys, pump, rolling shutters.
- Attending regular Electrical works
- Height work, hot work permit to issue.
- Minor Civil & Plumbing Corrective maintenance calls.
- Provide daily reports on TT closures & open cases & RCA.
- Tools inventory update.
- PPM schedule maintenance.
- Taking care of Soft services activities i.e. Pest control, Housekeeping, Scrap & Garbage disposal.
Handling agency staff & overall shift.
Key job responsibilities
- 1. Control of Housekeeping and cleaning activities of the premises.
- Control of Sanitization and Pest Control activities of the Premises.
- Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Trouble Shooting, Repairs and Modification works for Site Infrastructure and Machineries.
- Support for pantry services for the site.
- Supporting operations for system improvement and facility improvement.
- Upkeep and maintenance of Facility Infrastructure.
- Preparation of contracts for Housekeeping, Pest Control and Repairs & Maintenance activities.
- Control and records keeping of all the above activities.
- Fulfillment of all the safety requirement of the facility as per Amazon Standard and Indian Factory Rules.
- Fulfillment of all the statutory requirement applicable to the facility management.
- Timely payment of all the regular bills of the facility such as Electricity, Water, Rented Machines, Facility Rent etc.
- Spares Management and Inventory Control.
- Training and Development of People.
- Infrastructure Improvement, Modification and Project Jobs as required for the facility time to time.
- Preparation of Opex and Capex Budget.
- Development of standard procedures and check sheets for safe handling of all the routine activities.
- Document control and Record Keeping for all the statutory, Maintenance, Engineering, Safety and Quality.
Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and communication/Instrumentation and Controls with 3+ Years of Experience
Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and communication/Instrumentation and Controls with 3 Years of Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Experience